- ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 12th Generation Intel® processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime B660M-K D4 provides users and PC DIY builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports (type-A)
- 1 x HDMI® port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (Type-A)
- Realtek 1Gb Ethernet
- 3 x Audio Jacks
- Expansion Slots
・1 x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x16 slot
・2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
- 1 x RGB heatsink
- Intel® Socket LGA1700 for 12th
Gen Intel® CoreTM, Pentium®
Gold and Celeron® Processors
- 2 x DIMM
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
- 2 x M.2 slots
・M.2_1 slot (Key M) 2280 (PCIe 4.0 x4 mode)
・M.2_2 slot (Key M) 2280 (PCIe 4.0 x4 mode)
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- 2 x USB 2.0 headers
Advanced Tuning for Serious Tweakers
An intuitive Advanced mode offered via the UEFI lets you take complete control. A built-in search feature makes it easy to find options, and various advanced functions let you intelligently make nuanced adjustments so you can dial in performance just the way you want.
Quickly and easily find the option or setting you need.
ASUS User Profile
Port configuration settings between different BIOS versions or share them with friends
Proprietary connectors augment the motherboard’s link to the PSU with 8 pin connectors that pass 12 volts of power directly to the processors. Each jack features solid pins that can handle more current than hollow-pin connectors.
6+1+1 Power Stages
A VRM with 6+1+1 Power Stages delivers the power and efficiency that the latest Intel processors demand.
Improvements to trace routing design provide the latest Intel processors with enhanced access to memory bandwidth. ASUS technology carefully maps memory signal pathways across different PCB layers to reduce path distance, and it adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk.
Two M.2 slots (up to 64 Gbps)
Prime B660M-K D4 offers a total of two M.2 slots that support data-transfer speeds of up to 64 Gbps via PCIe® 4.0, enabling quicker boot-up and app load times with OS or application drives.
* Actual transmission speeds will be lower than the theoretical maximum speed.