|GRAPHIC CARD MEMORY SIZE||
|GRAPHIC CARD SERIES||
ASUS Turbo GeForce RTXTM 3080 10GB GDDR6X redesigned for environments with restricted airflow.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- A redesigned shroud in corporates angles on all edges for optimized airflow.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
The ASUS Turbo GeForce RTXTM 3080 is designed from the ground up for chassis with limited space. A newly-designed shroud increases air intake for multi-card setups, while maintaining a sleek footprint. Inside, a large blower fan spins on dual ball bearings to whisk copious volumes of air through the heat sink and out of the chassis, making the latest Turbo ideal for deployment in environments where airflow is restricted.
Redesigned Shroud Cutting-edge cooling :
The Turbo features a new shroud designed to look clean while optimizing cooling on several fronts. Every edge has been carefully angled to continuously funnel fresh air to the 80mm blower fan, ensuring thermals remain under control.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings 2x longer lifespan :
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
Auto−Extreme Technology Precision automated manufacturing :
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Stainless Steel Bracket :
The mounting bracket of the Turbo has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that’s harder and more resistant to corrosion.
Streamlined Cable Management:
The power supply connectors are located on the far side of the card, helping tidy up cable management for a variety of chassis.
144−hour Validation Program:
“Extensive” may be an understatement
Each card is sent through stringent performance, reliability, and stress tests before shipment to ensure they perform when pushed to the limits. These include but are not limited to a 144-hour stability test, 3DMark benchmarking runs, and trials using the latest graphic intensive games.
Graphic Engine: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3080
Bus Standard: PCI Express 4.0
Video Memory: 10GB GDDR6X
Engine Clock: OC mode: 1740 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming mode: 1710 MHz (Boost Clock)/ 1440 MHz (Base Clock)
CUDA Core: 8704
Memory Speed: 19 Gbps
Memory Interface: 320-bit
Resolution: Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Interface: Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 3 (Native Display Port 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
Maximum Display Support: 4
NVlink/ Crossfire Support: No
Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.
Dimensions: 26.8 x 11.3 x 3.9 cm
10.54 x 4.45 x 1.53 inches
Recommended PSU: 850W
Power Connectors: 2 x 8-pin
Slot: 2 Slot