The ASUS TUF Gaming B550M Plus Wi-Fi motherboard supports 3rd gen AMD AM4 processors, features up to 4 x DDR4 memory slots, PCI-E 4.0, PCI-E 3.0, 2 x M.2 slots, 4 x SATA 6GB/s ports, 6 x USB 2.0 (4 front, 2 rear), 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (2 rear 1 x Type-A, 1 x Type-C), 6 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (2 front, 4 rear), 1 x HDMI 2.1, 1 x DisplayPort 1.2, Realtek RTL8125B 2.5GB LAN, Realtek ALC S1200A HD audio codec, aura sync, and a m-ATX form factor.
TUF Gaming B550M-Plus (Wi-Fi) distills essential elements of the latest AMD platform and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive set of cooling options, this motherboard delivers rock-solid performance with unwavering gaming stability.
- TUF Protection: SafeSlot, ESD guards, DDR4 overvoltage protection, Digi+ VRM, and stainless-steel back I/O for long-term reliability
- Military-grade TUF Components: TUF LANGuard, TUF chokes, TUF capacitors, and TUF MOSFETs for maximum durability
- OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- MemOK! II: Automatically fixes boot failures that arise due to memory overclocking and instability
- Realtek S1200A Codec: Features an unprecedented 108dB signal-to-noise ratio for the stereo line-out and a 103dB SNR for the line-in, providing pristine audio quality
- GPU Temperature Sensing & Fan Xpert 4: Ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and acoustics
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear
Note: AMD B550 chipset is not compatible with AMD Ryzen 5 3400G, AMD Ryzen 3 3200G and all 1000/2000 Series processors.
|Series||TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS (WI-FI)|
|Item model number||TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS (WI-FI)|
|Item Weight||1.85 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.83 x 10.83 x 2.66 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||10.83 x 10.83 x 2.66 inches|
|Memory Speed||4400 MHz|
|Wireless Type||802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.11ax|